Thursday, April 7, 2011

Montane Magic

We had a visit from Pete from Montane earlier this week, going over a few of the new ranges for this season, and I have to say we were somewhat impressed!

I can't say I've ever been able to get too hands on with Montane previously, but I've now realised the error of my ways, because there's some absolutely fantastic gear to be had.

I'd come across the Featherlite Smock on a couple of occasions without really paying it too much attention to it, but as soon as I got a closer look at it, I was sold and I pretty much bought it there and then. I wore it for the first time to the Footy on Tuesday night. (Another last gasp goal spoiled the evening). With it being a decently warm evening, but with a bit of a nippy breeze it worked wonders. I only had two layers, a long sleeved t-shirt and the Smock over it and I didn't feel a chill all night. Plus it seems the ideal accompaniment for an evening run, which I desperately needed!

Without being too 'Montaney' for one day (if that's at all possible) make sure you stay tuned for a review of the new Mantra Jacket we've just got in this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment