Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Liverpool Get's Faced!

Some good news for all those based in the North West! A new North Face store is due to open in Liverpool this month!

I'm a pretty big fan of Liverpool myself, having been to university there, never did find many proper outdoor shops, maybe I wasn't look hard enough? It's going to be on Paradise Street, so it looks as though it's going to be part of Liverpool's newest shopping precinct 'Liverpool One', which has close enough to every shop you could ever need.

It's also got Bold Street very close by, which is where you can find a plethora of bars and resturants to keep you entertained. Although I wouldn't recommend having a bit of a tipple before tackling the climbing wall at the TNF shop opening!

In all seriousness though, I couldn't recommend a trip to Liverpool enough, fantastic museums, vibrant culture and of course the nightlife's rather good too! I think a lot of people unfortunately stereotype the place, but if you make a trip up there yourself I can assure you it'll completely blow those stereotypes away! And I've managed to get through an entire blog about Liverpool without mentioning the Beatles, Waheey...Oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment