Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Earphones that don't fall out...Yes please!

A set of earphones that lock into your ears? Intriquing Mr Bond, very intriquing indeed...

Intriquing yes and very much real, as this article Gear Junkie shows! I've never been able to run while listening to music, just because the constant up and doing movements dislodge the earphones every 5 seconds, very annoying and you miss half of the music! So a set of earphones that actually 'lock' and squeeze into your ears could be the perfect solution. Only downer in my opinion is that they cost $49.99, which is still around £30! I can't say I've ever spend over a tenner on headphones/earphones simply because they never last, or I loose them too easily. Perhaps if I tried shelling out a bit more I might see and feel the benefits?

Anyway, those 'Yurbuds' are certainly worth a mulling over (although I can't find them stocked anyway in the U.K. at the moment). But when and if they are, they might finally let me bring a bit of melody to my running!

No comments:

Post a Comment