Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter Warmers

In light of the weather I think it only apt to point you good people in the direction of three rather good down jackets. Now I know it's been a tad milder this week, but unfortunately however much we don't want it to be true, it's going to start going downhill again I'm afraid.

I don't actually mind the cold so much, stick a decent coat on and your sorted. BUT, it's the constant scapping of the car windscreen in the morning and then again in the evening when your trying to get home from work. I wouldn't mind so much but my poor Corsa enjoy's freezing itself in the inside too. Ah well. Here's those jackets I was talking about...

The North Face Prism Optimus Jacket.



The much loved Nuptse Jacket.


And finally Rab's Neutrino Plus Jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment