Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mountain Hardwear Men's Microchill Jacket

So, Mountain Hardwear Men's Microchill Jacket. It's a warm and lightweight jacket which makes it great to wear as part of a layering system, making sure you get the maximum amount of insulation to face these colder wintery days. I've just tried it on myself, over a t-shirt and jumper combination and I must say it's rather cosy! The exterior especially has an ultra soft touch to it. It's made from the Polartec Classic 100 micro fabric, explained elequently here. The jacket itself has a high cut collar which fits snuggly against your neck. It also has zipped handwarmer pockets to keep your hands cacooned in warmth.

The jacket also comes with a flatlock construction to eliminate any nasty chafing, I've worn it around the office for a bit and I have experienced non whatsoever! Result. It's very lightweight, I can hardly tell I'm wearing it, either that or it's so cold in the office that my entire torso has gone numb, I think it's the former somehow. All in all a brilliant little jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment