Friday, June 24, 2011

Deuce

Wahey, Wimbledon is now underway! I'll openly admit I'm one of those people who rarely (never) watches tennis apart from when Wimbledon graces our screen. There's nothing more relaxing than getting in from work and watching a bit of the tennis. I think it's partly because it's one of those events thats continous, so if theres a complete lack of anything on television, there's always Wimbledon to fall back on!


Plus I guess theres a small bit of interest when theres Andy Murray playing on home (ish) soil. Good to see him do well, but you know if he loses the papers instantaneously refer to him as Scottish, but when he wins he's suddenly British! Ah well, all good fun!

That Lisicki vs Li was a gooden last night too, found myself routing for the German after struggling through the past couple of season with an injury, good on her!

On a slightly different note, I've now got myself a Coleman Standard Sling Chair, not really had the weather to make good use of it quite yet, but if the sun decides to stay out, it's going to get plenty of use out on the patio for a BBQ or two! It's pretty damn comfy, plus it has two, yes two drinks holders. Or you can mix and match, have one to put your drink in and use the other, which is perfectly sized, for a tin of jaffa cakes. What more can you ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment