Monday, June 14, 2010

A Game of Two Halves

Andy says :

I hope everyone out there's been tuning in to the World Cup? Now how many of you have put the television on 'mute' for the duration of game? Lots of you? Thought so. Those bloomin' vuvuzela's don't half make a racket! I realise it's the way the South African fans back their team, but it does sound somewhat unnatural, that constant buzzing, droning noise. No offence to them and I'm not trying to be a kill joy here but I'd be all for them being banned. Maybe let the South Africans have them when Bafana Bafana actually play?

So far from what I've seen every time they cut to a non South African supporter, there's no sight of a vuvuzela! Anyway, Football rant over and I won't even go into Mr. Greens blunder.

The South African winter is definitely a game of two halves, boiling during the day and freezing during the night. So with that in mind, how about this North Face Polo Shirt during the day and this Montane Flux for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment