Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Decisions, decisions....

Big decision ahead now. It seems everyone in the office has a Mac except from me. Now I've always been a PC man myself. I did use a Mac briefly when I was up at Uni in Liverpool, but found it somewhat confusing, I guess that's down to the fact I've been a Windows user all my life and the interface is preeeetty different.


The big decision revolves around the fact that my newest laptop's only 6 months old and within that time I've already managed to dislodge the 'P' key and the 'Q' key. Not entirely sure how, maybe my subconcious is trying to spell out some obscure message to me through the broken keys?

Anyway, everyone agrees that a MacBook is the way forward and I think I'm convinced. Aparently you encounter literally NO problems at all and the whole thing goes at warp speed, which is some upgrade from a PC, if it's true...

Thing is, do I shell out nearly another grand when I have a PC that works?

Am I a PC? We'll soon find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment